Tuesday, June 12, 2007

BarnBoard Primitive Wall Hanging




This Primitive One of a Kind Piece is Stunning Hanging on a wall in your Primtive Home! I am Lucky enough to have one from my Mom. (yes she made more than one, but each one is unique and different using individual pieces of barnwood) She made this using Antique REAL Barnwood that she cut to size and then Mounted the Handmade Flower, Bee and LadyBug to. The piece measures 14" long by 6" wide.



She even applied Glass Glitter to the Bee's Wings!


The piece comes complete Including a Rusty Nail that you might hang and antique Key from or whatever your heart desires. It also comes ready to hang in your home. Believe me you won't be disappointed!

Cost for this piece is $52.00 including Shipping

Please email me if you are interested

msylviabbp@comcast.net

Thank you for taking the time to look! There will be more to come

3 comments:

Lori said...

Michelle, this blog looks beautiful!!! I wish you girls the best of luck with your sales, though I am quite doubtful luck will be required!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

The computer that I originally had everything for my iPhone on is broken, but I need to update the phone. If I plug it into my new computer, how much of my stuff will be lost? I'm expecting all non-itunes music to be taken off, but what about the songs, videos, and games I have purchased?
[url=http://forexrobot-review.info]best forex software[/url] [url=http://thefantasyresource.phphope.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=54&p=2480#p2480]unlock iphone[/url]