Saturday, June 30, 2007

Sally The Sweet Composition Doll




Hello Everyone!


It truly has been a while since I posted anything for Sale here. Tomorrow is the July 1st update for The Humble Arts. Just wanted to share what I will be offering.





Sally is what my daughter named this little cutie pie. Sally was at an antique shop while I was browsing a few months ago. The poor little thing was naked and a bit dirty, but I saw her beautiful eyes staring at me, and I couldn't resist her charm. I picked her up, brought her home and laid her in the arms of one of my bigger dollies.


I just recently made her dress and bonnet for her to wear. No pattern was used. It is totally made from scratch. (I finally got it right after about 5 tries :0) )

She is ready to go to her new home now. All cleaned up and pretty. The only flaw she has is some minor chipping on her right leg. Not noticeable with her pretty dress.


She is $125.00 which includes shipping. Thank you for taking the time to look at her. Many Blessings to you! Please email me for more pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.