Monday, June 11, 2007

Handmade Goats Milk Soaps


Handmade Goats Milk Soaps
These soaps are handmade. My daughter and I used to visit the farm where they were made and we were even able to hold the baby goats! I can assure you these are THE FINEST quality Goats Milk Soaps out there.
I use them everywhere in my house. I LOVE them in the Shower and they smell so awesome that I leave a bar in my linen closets for a wonderful smell!
They are also beautiful displayed in a bowl.
Not to mention they are wonderful on your skin.
The scents pictured above are
Summer Strawberry
Sorry....SOLD OUT

Blueberry

Citrus Scrub
(It is really nice and scrubby too):0)

Apricot Freesia

Please email me to purchase.
msylviabbp@comcast.net
Soaps are $5.00 each or 3 for $12.00
Shipping is $2.00 for one ~ $4.00 for 3
****Update*****Summer Strawberry SOLD OUT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These handmade goats milk soaps are wonderful. Even before you use them, you can feel how creamy and soft they are. They also look good in wooden bowls around the house, or put them in your bureau drawers for a fresh scent, and especially in the guest bathroom.
Almost too pretty to use. A unique primitive touch throughout the house. I absolutely love them.
Great for housewarming gifts too. I'll be back for more. Nancy Fitzgerald